University of Johannesburg (UJ) Postgraduate School
About University of Johannesburg (UJ) Postgraduate School
The mandate of the new University of Johannesburg Postgraduate School (UJPS) is a result of a collaborative process that aims to balance international best practice with the unique requirements of UJ. The vision of the UJPS is ‘A school of excellence dedicated to UJ postgraduate development and performance’.
The goals for the UJPS are to:
- deliver on UJPS vision and mission in accordance with the vision, mission and values of UJ, in collaboration with faculties, while adhering to the principles of good governance defined by the legal-managerial framework of the university;
- conceptualise and annually update UJPS strategy in terms of faculty needs, ultimately aiming at improving the UJ postgraduate value chain;
- effectively and efficiently manage UJPS resources in improving the UJ postgraduate portfolio;
- serve and support postgraduates holistically through a single, highly accessible point of contact, thus serving to advance their progress and success; and
- develop and promote a UJ postgraduate culture.
Quick Links to University of Johannesburg (UJ) Postgraduate School
See Also :