MANCOSA Management College of Southern Africa Postgraduate Scholarships / funds / bursaries
ABOUT THE BURSAR
The Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA) was established in 1995 as a private higher education institution. MANCOSA was founded with the aim of offering easily accessible and affordable education, specifically within the management field and to those who were previously denied postgraduate study access.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Marketing (BComm)
- Human Resources Management (BComm)
- Information & Technology Management (BComm)
- Supply Change Management (BComm)
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Business Management (Higher Certificate)
- Information Technology (Higher Certificate)
- Public Management (Higher Certificate)
- Accounting (Higher Certificate)
- Supply Chain Management (Higher Certificate)
- Human Resource Management (Higher Certificate)
- Marketing (Higher Certificate)
- Project Management (Higher Certificate)
- Management Studies (Advanced Certificate)
- Financial Planning (Advanced Certificate)
- Local Government (Advanced Certificate)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Project Management (Postgraduate Diploma)
- Business Management (Postgraduate Diploma)
- Educational Management (Postgraduate Diploma)
- Human Resource Management (BComm Honours)
- Marketing Management (BComm Honours)
- Bachelor of Public Administration Honours
The bursary will cover all tuition fees, but will exclude the cost of registration fees and textbook fees – students will be required to cover these expenses in their own capacity.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Applying to study in one of the aforementioned fields of study at MANCOSA (via distance-learning),
- MANCOSA registration fees have been paid where applicable.
HOW TO APPLY
The latest application form is available at: www.mancosa.co.za (from 1 January annually).
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate (certified copy),
- Any qualification certificates (certified copies),
- Full CV,
- Motivational letter (one page: explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary).
Complete application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
31 January annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 031 300 7200
Click here for more Scholarships/bursary/fund
See Also :