How To Fill CPUT Centre for Postgraduate Studies Postgraduate Application Form
Use your official documents to help you fill in the application form. Read the application form’s instructions carefully and fill in all the required sections. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
Here are some tips to help you fill in the form correctly.
- Your name, surname, and identity number or passport number must be filled in exactly as they are written in your identity document or passport.
- When filling in the qualification you want to study, make sure that you use the correct name of the qualification. Check the name of the qualification on the CPUT website or in the prospectus booklet.
- Applicants are limited to three choices (to be filled in on one form). Any further applications will be discarded.
- If you want to stay in a CPUT residence, tick Yes in the appropriate block and complete the residence application form at the back of the application form. You will not be allocated a place in a residence if you do not tick Yes and complete the residence application form. Residence space is not guaranteed.
- You address is the address where you live permanently. Ask your parents for a municipal bill and copy the address from the bill.
- Even if you are going to apply for a bursary or loan you must fill in the details of the person who is responsible for paying your fees since bursaries and loans are not guaranteed.
- Read through and complete the legal undertaking in full.
- Complete the checklist at the back of the form.
- Read through the form again to make sure you have filled in all the information.