Henley Business School Postgraduate Application
How To Apply For Our Executive MBA Business Course
To join the Henley MBA programme you will need:
- Honours degree or Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum of 3 years of management experience (CHE requirement)
- Applicants with considerable and demonstrated management experience who do not meet the admission requirements may be considered for admission under our current recognition of prior learning (RPL) policy. RPL applications close 30 November 2017.
- Competency in English
- The ability to access company data for course assignment purposes
- If you don’t have an Honours Degree or equivalent, our Postgraduate Diploma in Management Practice (PG Dip) is our bridging programme into the MBA.
Complete your application online or email your completed application form along with all the supplementary documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants must submit:
- a completed application form
- certified copies of degree certificates
- your CV
- Satisfactory references (ideally one business reference and one academic reference)
- Results of any English Language Test (if applicable).
- A certified copy of your ID or passport.
Please note that any missing items or an incomplete application form may result in a delay with your application.
Once we receive your application, the Henley Admission Panel will assess your suitability for the programme and you will be informed in writing as soon as possible of the Panel’s decision. Please be aware that incomplete applications will delay consideration.
You may be required to attend a personal interview with a member of the Henley faculty and you may have to undergo additional assessment processes.
Applications open 1 September 2017 for the 2018 intakes. We operate a rolling admissions system and it is recommended that you apply early to secure your place.
See Also :